I watched your performance today you have well and truly achieved your kapa haka goals, you performed the haka with heaps of kaha and mana. You have an awesome pukana, and I could tell you put a lot energy in to your performance. Harlym if you put all this energy into the rest of your learning you will enjoy the rest of your schooling at Tautoro. I look forward to watching you grow and achieving all your goals at school.
Hi Harlym
ReplyDeleteI watched your performance today you have well and truly achieved your kapa haka goals, you performed the haka with heaps of kaha and mana. You have an awesome pukana, and I could tell you put a lot energy in to your performance. Harlym if you put all this energy into the rest of your learning you will enjoy the rest of your schooling at Tautoro. I look forward to watching you grow and achieving all your goals at school.
I'm glade Whaea Gaylene put you into the first row, you really shone like a star on stage.
ReplyDelete